December 17, 2011

The Rocker Dream

Yes, I do have a lot of dreams that involves my career. haha. This time, I wanna share my dream of being a singer, may it be a rocker, an acoustic singer, or any singer that uses instruments, or even none, name it. I took guitar lessons during high school, but didn't pursue it further so I only know the basics. AT LEAST I know how to play a few songs. haha. and again, the see the desperation below :)

Photography: Bianca Balbuena

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Now Playing: These Dreams
These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

BISOUS xo

No comments:

Post a Comment