March 26, 2012

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC: Czech it out!

One of the prettiest cities I have seen!!! Prague is so vintage and magical at the same time. It has a lot of castle-like buildings. The sidewalks are made of stones, so heels are really not recommended there. haha. Everywhere I look, my eyes pop out. That's how awesome Prague is. and I think all the beautiful people (men and women) are actually hiding here. and when I say beautiful, I meant people with faces like David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Chris Evans, Josh Duhamel, Miranda Kerr, Kiera Knightley and Katie Holmes. No, I'm not exaggerating :)) I'm all praises for this city. The only problem is that only a few residents know how to speak english, therefore asking directions might be a little bit difficult. :) Anyhooooo, enjoy the photos!

One big delicious BAGEL and a hot chocolate for lunch :)
the hottest guy from Chile, ladies and gentlemen! :">
overviewing Prague's castle from far far away.
floating restaurant
the hottest Italian, ladies and gentlemen! haha
DEATH BY CHOCOLATES.
Prague's version of Chuck Bass :">
Guess who I bumped myself into? :))
I wonder how the other flavors taste like!
dinner with travel buddies, sister Bianx and cousin Jam
and finally, here is Prague at night :)
BISOUS xo

No comments:

Post a Comment